This is the blog of Thomas Wilk, a blogging, er, Introductory Composition instructor at Hudson Valley Community College. Here I'll recording responses to my ENG 101 classes at HVCC. I'll also post relevant material to our 101 classes here.

Possible First Blog Topics

ONCE YOU LOG ON, go to my blog and leave a
comment so I have your name


Possible BLOG topics for your first entry (to be posted in YOUR blog, not in my comments section):

1> Read and respond to ZINSSER in the Short Prose Reader (29-39)

2> go to: http://hvcc.edu/about/missiongoalsobj.html
and respond to the HVCC Mission Statement. Take a small piece of it. How does it relate to you?

3> Read Vonnegut or Malcolm X readings for WEEK 2(both in SPR) and respond to them.

4> What do you think your final paper will be about and why?

12 People Speak:

Duyen Tran said...

I hope our final project for English Comp1 would be a creative project.

Elway1202 said...

Hey...

Jillian said...

TAG - you're it!

Cassandra said...

hi its cassandra wilming for ur english class

Chris said...

This is my first blog!

Junior said...

Michael from English class... Friday's.

~*~Junior~*~

Mike.Matthews said...

My name is Michael Matthews...I'm in your Tuesday/Thrrusday class that meets at 2.

Mommy's Little Nightmare said...

This is Fallyn from the Tuesday/Thursday class at 2. And I think giving my last name is just dumb, since I'm willing to bet $20 that there's only one Fallyn.

Lawrence Carr said...

Hey this is Lawrence from your Tuesday/Thursday class

DONBOCH said...

I have no idea if Steve Donboch is posting his comments in the correct spot- so if he's not you should probably let Steve Donboch know... thanks

Smalls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gavincarney said...

hello